DEPARTMENT CONTACTS AND INFORMATION
NOTE: Department of Performance, Play & Design / Theater Arts Academic Advising and other PPD administrative staff are working hybrid in-person/remote schedules. To meet in-person with administrative staff, please schedule an appointment. For undergraduate advising appointments, please use Navigate Slug Success. For other appointments, please use email (addresses below).
DEPARTMENT OF PERFORMANCE, PLAY & DESIGN
Theater Arts Center, J Building, Room J106
Theater Arts Center
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Click here for directions and parking information.
Moon Rinaldo Theater Arts Graduate & Undergraduate Advisor
In-person appointments (in the department office), as well as Zoom, and phone appointments, are available between 9:30 am and 2:00 pm, Monday–Friday. Zoom, and phone appointments are available between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
• Click here for the Advising page.
Graduate Program Information & Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Program Information & Advising: email@example.com
• Current undergraduates: to make an advising appointment, please use Navigate Slug Success.
- Theater Arts Ladder Faculty bios may be found here.
- Theater Arts Lecturer bios may be found here
- Theater Arts Spring 2022 office hours may be found here.
Brent Foland Costume Shop Manager
(831) 459-4351, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Glover Department Manager
(831) 459-4784, email@example.com
Technical Director/Scene Shop Foreman
Eric Mack Equipment Coordinator
(831) 459-3766, firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Operations Director
Devina Martinez Programs Coordinator
(831) 502-0051, email@example.com
STUDENT PRODUCTION OFFICE (SPO)
ARTS DIVISION EVENTS OFFICE (D120 Porter College)
Jessica Abramson Events Manager
(831) 459-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabrina Eastwood Promotions Manager
(831) 459-4731, email@example.com
THEATER ARTS CENTER RENTALS
Theater Arts Center Rentals offers various venues, including the Mainstage, Second Stage, eXperimental Theater and Barn Theater for performances and camps. Classrooms, studios, and offices are also available for conferences, seminars, workshops, and retreats.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.