DEPARTMENT CONTACTS AND INFORMATION
NOTE: Department of Performance, Play & Design / Theater Arts Academic Advising and other PPD administrative staff are working hybrid in-person/remote schedules. To meet in-person with administrative staff, please schedule an appointment. For undergraduate advising appointments, please use Navigate Slug Success. For other appointments, please use email (addresses below).
DEPARTMENT OF PERFORMANCE, PLAY & DESIGN
Theater Arts Center, J Building, Room J106
Theater Arts Center
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Click here for directions and parking information.
THEATER ARTS / DANCE ADVISING
Moon Rinaldo Theater Arts Graduate & Undergraduate Advisor
In-person appointments (in the department office), as well as Zoom, and phone appointments, are available by appointment. Current undergraduates: to make an advising appointment, please use Navigate Slug Success.
• Click here for the Theater Arts Advising page.
Graduate Program Information & Advising email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Program Information & Advising email: email@example.com
- Theater Arts Ladder Faculty bios and contact info may be found here.
- Theater Arts Lecturer bios and contact info may be found here
- Theater Arts faculty office hours may be found here.
Brent Foland Costume Shop Manager
(831) 459-4351, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Glover Department Manager
(831) 459-4784, email@example.com
Lissa McCullough Programs Coordinator
(831) 502-0051, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Mack Operations and Facilities Manager
(831) 459-3766, email@example.com
Jenaro Ordoñez Production and Event Manager
Kaila Grenz Costume Shop Assistant
Kayla Dolder Theater Facilities Technician
STUDENT PRODUCTION OFFICE (SPO)
ARTS DIVISION EVENTS OFFICE (D120 Porter College)
Jessica Abramson Events Manager
(831) 459-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabrina Eastwood Promotions Manager
(831) 459-4731, email@example.com
THEATER ARTS CENTER RENTALS
Theater Arts Center Rentals offers various venues, including the Mainstage, Second Stage, eXperimental Theater and Barn Theater for performances and camps. Classrooms, studios, and offices are also available for conferences, seminars, workshops, and retreats.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.